Write a comment

Comments: 23
  • #1

Fridolin Bergmann (Wednesday, 25 July 2012 13:16)

Heute ist das Holz angekommen. Es ist wundervoll und ich kann es kaum erwarten endlich eine Geige daraus zu bauen.

• #2

Tomas from Finland (Monday, 06 August 2012 17:39)

I received the wood I ordered quickly, and it looks good. The order process was smooth and the service friendly!

• #3

Sock Chol Kwon (Tuesday, 30 October 2012 15:42)

Dear Sir
    May I ask How many years are seasoned your maple.
    And do you season your wood in an artificial way or a natural way?

• #4

José Maurício Sene Sartori (Friday, 01 March 2013 13:38)

Hello all. I'm here to say that I made a great buy, I'm from Brazil and sent me the set as agreed. I recommend to everyone and let my compliments to Konrad.

• #5

alessandro muzell (Thursday, 16 May 2013 22:14)

I am Alessandro from Brazil, I am amateur violinmaking and make my first buy with my big brother Konrad. The wood is fantastic, very beautiful and the atention Konrad is very nice....The shipin method express put my wood on my home no more than one week....I recomend!

• #6

Seth Baccus (Thursday, 26 September 2013 17:41)

I recently ordered some maple tops and some birdseye maple for my electric guitars. The wood is fantastic quality and the service was excellent. Delivery was quick and a reasonable price, and Konrad was a pleasure to deal with. I'll certainly be back for more !

• #7

Krzysztof from Poland (Wednesday, 09 October 2013 20:12)

Witam serdecznie. Otrzymałem dzisiaj piękny klon płomienisty na gryf gitary. Bardzo dziękuję Panu Konradowi za pomoc i cenne rady. Cieszę się niezmiernie z zakupu (na pewno będą kolejne) oraz, że jest w Polsce fachowy sklep z materiałem lutniczym najwyższej jakości!

• #8

Tiago Pereira (Thursday, 10 October 2013 02:24)

It was a great work from your team, good Woods, Nice price and fast shiping i Will buy more Wood one Day
    Keep your Nice job
    Best regards,
    Tiago Pereira

• #9

Jihwan Yi (Thursday, 10 October 2013 04:50)

I've come to know Drewbas Tonewood from facebook, and this company is highly recommended. I'm always satisfied with the tonewood, and more, with the communication. They're always very open to any request. And I still want MORE!

• #10

Gianluca Gualtieri (Thursday, 10 October 2013 09:25)

Hello, I am a returned customer and I am very satisfied with the quality of the wood I purchase and the always friendly services. Last but not least are the great prices! Highly recommended!

• #11

Daniel Marquez (Thursday, 10 October 2013 10:05)

It has been a great purchase. The comunication with Konrad has been excelent, very helpfull and friendly. The wood looks very good.
    No doubt for repeat another time. Thanks.

• #12

John van Gool (Thursday, 10 October 2013 11:31)

Thank you for the beautiful Birdseye maple you send me.

• #13

Tom (Thursday, 10 October 2013 12:41)

Very friendly service, the wood was what I ordered. I will definitely buy from here again.

• #14

Brian Johnstone (Friday, 18 October 2013 09:33)

G'Day from Australia. Thank you for the great service,I havnt used the wood yet but will comment again when i do.The wood looks excellent and i am very happy with it.

• #15

Doug Ibbs (Sunday, 20 October 2013 09:22)

The wood I received is absolutely beautiful. The order was processed quickly and efficiently and I was especailly impressed with the care that had been taken with the packaging. I would have no hesitation in recommending Drewbas to anyone.

• #16

Jose Marques (Thursday, 16 January 2014 18:53)

I have buy a few tops to know the quality and...

uau great stuff

Konrad is a great guy with a lots of patience ahahah

for now on my spuce tops will be from drewbas for shure... and soon i will try back and sides

;)

• #17

Ionel Clinci (Friday, 16 January 2015 09:24)

The wood has arrived in perfect conditions to the address.Wonderful wood, indeed. Despite the fact it`s not ready to work, it worth the investments to wait four-five years, till the moment. Certainly I`ll order other pieces.

Well done, Drewbas !

• #18

Albin Jose (Friday, 16 January 2015 09:27)

the wood was delivered few days back. . happy with your service. looking forward to buy more wood in larger quantity.
    will you ship the same way. ;)

• #19

Craig Weinfuss (Friday, 16 January 2015 09:28)

Beautiful wood! Thanks again Konrad.

• #20

Tim (Friday, 16 January 2015)

The wood arrived last Thursday, moisture content a bit high but I am very happy with it
    Thanks

• #21

Andrew Warne (Friday, 16 January 2015 09:32)

Hi guys

Many thanks again for your timber

All arrived safely, curly maple is beautiful

And thankyou for the extra pieces, most gratefully received, you're very kind

Thankyou

• #22

Eugene (Saturday, 19 September 2015 16:41)

Hello Konrad,

The wood arrived, beautiful !! Thanks also for the spruce included.
    Your company should have a motto like this :
    "Happiness is when a luthier is opening a tonewood package from Drewbas"
    Enjoy and best of luck at Mondomusica ,

Eugene

• #23

Gigandet, Adam (Friday, 23 October 2015 01:36)

Konrad,

You are awesome. Got a package today, and it's perfect.

Thanks so much I'll surely pass on the great experience and super quality,

Adam